court marriage requirements in pakistancourthouse wedding requirements Today we will talk about the requirements of court marriage in Pakistan .it is a simple procedure but have some technicalities. Court marriage is not defined by any act in Pakistan. constitution of Pakistan give the right to marry with free will, and our court protects couples court marriage.
Court Marriage ageBoth should be 18 plus. and their look should be 18 plus. minimum age of court marriage is 17 years but the person looking wise 18
- they both should be single
- .death certificate if the spouse has died.
- talaq certificate issued by the union council if they are divorced.
- they also need to prove their age by documents
- birth certificate, B form .matric certificate, etc if they have not id cards
- 6 pics of passport size
- Two witnesses required from both sides
Court Marriage Time period
court marriage eligibility
|computerized nikah nama|
Supreme Court order on marriage registration
court marriage rules 2019 or 2020
- Court marriage rules in 2019 or 20 are the same there is not much difference. call us 03244010279 WhatsApp to know new rules
Register marriage rules or Marriage registration
- Marriage registers in union council and after this in Nadra. marriage can be registered in any union council in Pakistan
customary marriage rules
For more information call us 0092-324-4010279 Whatsapp
Dear readers if u like this post plz comments and follow us. Thanks for reading .as you know our goal is to aware people of there rights and how can get their rights .so we need your help to achieve our goal. plz tell people about this blog and subscribe to our youtube channel and follow us on the right side of this post .i will reply to your every answer.